Thursday, January 10, 2013

One of them

Hi Everyone,

In the past I have made several references about the incredible people we have the privilege of meeting and interacting with along our travels. Some leave us smiling and some leave us laughing hysterically.

Meet Brian B Cup. He was in the latter group.

I will not be going into detail about the name, suffice it to say the picture says it all.

It is so great that dads, husbands, boyfriends, fiancees, or sometimes brothers get what we do here. We are after all just a little bit feminine. So when a decision couldn't be made Sunday as to which of Victoria's messenger bags they wanted to purchase, viola`, we have ourselves a  real life fashion model. And he was really good about it as well.

This is why I love what I do.

Suz
the Muze

PS. I am accepting future modeling gigs for him, just contact our agent. LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment