Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone,


Just a real quick post about a new slip covered journal I was able to finish up for this weekend's antique show in Grayslake IL.


I just love the idea of being able to slip a new blank journal in these covers and keep the beautiful artwork at hand. 


This cover features a hand felted heart made by a great artist from WI  we met this summer in New Berlin WI at the fantastic Hawthorne Hill Farm Event. We will be going back there this year and can't wait. To save my life, I can not locate the artist business card but when I do find it, I will post it and relate the poor penguin story as well.



Here's the slipcover . . .


The printed page section is an old Sherlock Holmes volume and I just love the feel it gives pieces like this.

Well, I need to create a couple more things before this weekend, pray the snow does not materialize that they are talking about. 

Suz
the muze

No comments:

Post a Comment