Saturday, October 15, 2011

off the road

Hi Everyone,

Seems a little odd to be posting on a Saturday as normally we are at a show, somewhere other than home.

But for the first time in nineteen weeks, we are home and getting ready for future shows. Today I am working on the 'Brown Paper Packages Tied Up WithString' class at the Careful Peach in beautiful downtown Oak Park. Karen and her staff are graciously hosing this class, hoping to get everyone on board to start planning for the Holiday season.

So after sketching out some pretty cool tags and a couple of ideas about using doilies, I have a plan, or at least I think I have a plan, LOL! We'll see how this goes.

So stay tuned as I hope to post a couple of the new pieces before I pack up for the class on Wednesday. If you are in the Chicagoland area and would like to attend the class, contact Karen at the Careful Peach for details.

Back to creating,

Suz
the muze
630.917.8777

No comments:

Post a Comment