Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Hi Everyone,


So sorry I have been MIA. Too much to do and way too little time to get anything finished it seems. 


We will be in IL tonight, Highwood IL for the opening North Shore Flea Market at Evert Park. Please stop by if you are in the 'hood'. We would love to say hi.


Huge wedding portfolio coming next week, stayed tune. Nelly and Jake, (or I as mistakenly refer to them as naked jelly when I am overtired)  are getting married on Friday and I can finally show all the cool things we have made for their wedding to all of you.


Road schedule . . . 



June 13   North Shore Flea, in conjunction with the Highwood Farmers Market, Highwood
                  IL

June  17  Holland Antique Show Holland MI


June  24   Allegan Antique Market, Allegan, MI




June 30 & July 1    Kane County Flea Market, South Trades Building, Space 28, St. Charles, IL



Need to jump in the truck,


Suz
the muze
our Etsy address  All My Musings 
our Facebook address  All My Musings













1 comment:

  1. Hi Susam! Can you send me your email address when you have a sec? Hope to see you at Grayslake!

    ReplyDelete