Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The sun will come out, tomorrow . . . .

Hi Everyone,


That Annie chick knew what she was talking about, that's for sure. 


At 4:00 AM Sunday morning, it was cold and damp but as we sat up, in the dark I might add, it started getting brighter and brighter and we ended up with a beautifully warm, sunny day. Yea ! It didn't rain again til we were on our way home. That I could handle.


People came by the droves, local people we found out. This is a very popular event for Allegan County every year, and rightly so. We were so busy all day that my only 'sight seeing / bathroom break journey' was limited to that building and back. But what I saw was fantastic. Beautiful antiques, great primitives and food. Tons and tons of food, nearly every person that came by our booth, was either eating or just finishing. Apparently part of the Allegan Antique Market experience according to most.


We had a fantastic day, met some great new friends, sold lots and lots of things and thank goodness I grabbed these pictures when I did because a couple of these tags are no more! 


First, was the raven tag
 the 'kisses' tag
the industrial tag
the Sherlock Holmes tag
Everyone seemed to love the tags, glitter clothespins and burlap flowers, so much so that I have a date with a roll of burlap and a jar of glitter as soon as I finish this post.


Tomorrow I will be sharing the new addition to our Industrial Tassel line. "Silky' was hugely popular on her debut and I think you will agree when you see her.


Til then, here's the mission impossible schedule and tour . . .  LOL!



May 5 & 6   Kane County Flea Market, South Trades Building, Space 28, St. Charles, IL

May  10   Indie Wed Bridal Show, Harley Davidson Museum, Milwaukee WI



May 12 & 13   Grayslake Antique and Garden Show, Grayslake IL

May  18 &19   NA DA Farm Barn Event, Esmond IL 

May  20   'The Pec Thing'  32nd Semi-Annual Pec Thing Antique & Flea Market, Winnebago County Fairgrounds, Pecatonica, Illinois 

May  27   Allegan Antique Market, Allegan County Fairgrounds, Space 101, Allegan MI


June  2 & 3    Kane County Flea Market, South Trades Building, Space 28, St. Charles, IL

Suz
the muze
our Etsy address  All My Musings 
our Facebook address  All My Musings


No comments:

Post a Comment